Thursday 16 February 2017

Everything is coming up Roses

Everything is coming up Roses this season,  firstly I was totally spoilt with Roses this valentines. They were all so beautiful.


Then planning ahead for my next fair.

Opening up my cupboards and searching out stock for my next fair I realise that roses r us, they are everywhere ! 
I'm looking forward to my first fair of the season with Vintage Bazaar Events in Devizes, South England, and I will be taking along many beautiful fabrics, linens  and quilts that I have collected over the years. I particularly love roses and have a few quilts and fabrics with a rosey theme, one being this beauty.

A beautiful Welsh collectors piece, gorgeous fabric and hand quilting incorporating hearts and leaves, cross hatching and much more. Most likely a marriage quilt and a quilt that was truly cherished as it is in excellent condition.
Need to sort out some more roses.